Oh my GOODNESS!!!! You are going to be a mommy!!! Congrats Katie Anna and Sethrow! I am supper excited for you. Now we only need 4 more pregnancies to double the grand kid count!
Thanks Sean, Paula, and Beanner! We are really excited and glad that we can share our news with everyone! I am 13 weeks and one day today and everything is going great, no sickness *Yay*.
AAAAAAuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. Goodness! You big secret keeper, you! Where did you get an idea like that? And no morning sickness? That's disgusting! Love you!
Hey Katie!!! I hope that everything continues to go smoothly. Congrats and let everyone all the details of everything, like gender, sickness, funny cravings, etc. Miss you tons and hope that you and Seth are very excited!!!
Katie Anna!(and Seth too) Yeah!!!!! I am so excited!!!! congratulations!! When in Feb are you due? Our babies will only be a few weeks apart. How fun! K no more secrets! We want to know more. You will be the best mommy! And seth the best Daddy of course.
awe!!!!! katie!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you!! congrats! that's so awesome! you are going to be a GREAT mom!! (and i noticed it said poop on the fridge too haha)
Seth and Katie were married in the LA, LDS temple on January 12, 2007. We love being married and Enjoy watching our daughter, Anna, grow.
Katie has just finished her schooling at Cal State Fullerton and has her degree in Child and Adolescent development and a Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential.
Seth is working at a Volvo dealership as a mechanic. He has started to go back to school to reach his goal of becoming a mechanical engineer.
On February 17, 2010, Anna entered our family. We are enjoying her and she brings such love and happiness into our life.
Yay!! First comment! We are SO excited for you guys! Can't wait for Emily to have another little playmate. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!! YEA!!!!! Congratulations you two. Sean and I are so excited for you.
ReplyDeletePS- Glad to see you on the blogs.
Oh my GOODNESS!!!! You are going to be a mommy!!! Congrats Katie Anna and Sethrow! I am supper excited for you. Now we only need 4 more pregnancies to double the grand kid count!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sean, Paula, and Beanner! We are really excited and glad that we can share our news with everyone! I am 13 weeks and one day today and everything is going great, no sickness *Yay*.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Seth and Katie.
ReplyDeleteAll the best babies are born February. Right Ian?
AAAAAAuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. Goodness! You big secret keeper, you! Where did you get an idea like that? And no morning sickness? That's disgusting!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
CONGRATS!!! We are super excited for you two! You will be amazing parents.
ReplyDeleteHey Katie!!! I hope that everything continues to go smoothly. Congrats and let everyone all the details of everything, like gender, sickness, funny cravings, etc. Miss you tons and hope that you and Seth are very excited!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Meghan, We will keep everyone informed!
ReplyDeleteKatie Anna!(and Seth too) Yeah!!!!! I am so excited!!!! congratulations!! When in Feb are you due? Our babies will only be a few weeks apart. How fun! K no more secrets! We want to know more. You will be the best mommy! And seth the best Daddy of course.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, guys! We love you! Hurray for Aunt Mona:)
ReplyDeleteYeah Katie!! So happy for you, i figured it would happen fast for you :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the little one in Feb and of course you before hand again.
That is very exciting. You will be such a cute mom. I just hope that baby is not a crier like you were at the age of 12...haha oh the memories!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! CONGRATS!! SO happy for you two!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!!! We are very happy for you!!! And WELCOME TO the blogging WORLD! Glad you decided to join us!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! The skit was cute. And I noticed that it said "poop" on the fridge as well. Welcome to the world of blogging.
ReplyDeleteYou two are so funny! I'm so happy for you Katie and Seth!!! You two are going to be amazing parents!! Love you both and miss you tons!!! :)
ReplyDeleteawe!!!!! katie!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you!! congrats! that's so awesome! you are going to be a GREAT mom!! (and i noticed it said poop on the fridge too haha)
ReplyDeleteFun stuff guys. Congrats!!
ReplyDelete