Sorry for the lack of posts. This month really has been busy and we have been taking the time to enjoy company and our little Anna. After my mom and Lauren left, Seth, Anna, and I packed up the car and headed to Arizona to attend a sealing for one of Seth's childhood friends. Anna was only 2 1/2 weeks old at that time. She was such a trouper during the long drive. However, she did not like it when we had to slow down for traffic. She was the happiest when we were going at least 65 miles an hour. Both Seth and I enjoyed showing her off to friends and family. We left Anna with Seth's aunt while we attended the sealing. I was a little nervous about leaving my baby for the first time but Seth's aunt said that she did very well even though it was her first time drinking from that bottle.
Ok, I have been asked by many people to post pictures of our little Anna. Here are some comparison pictures. I am comparing pictures from one week to pictures from one month. HERE they are:


These pictures were taken at one month in her "big girl's bath". She loves bath time now. She 'coos' the whole time she is in the warm water. Both of these pictures were so cute and I could not just pick one, so I added both.
Bunny and Anna at one week old.
Anna and Bunny at one month old. It is crazy to see how much she has changed. She is getting a lot longer and I am not sure if you can tell but her hair is getting lighter and has a tint of red to it.Seth and I have decided that each month we are going to compare Anna and Seth to see how tall she is getting. Here are the first installments:

I hope that you have enjoyed seeing this post and looking at the pictures. I will try to keep the blog up to date. We love ya all.



Isn't it crazy how fast she grew in the first month? Emily's biggest growth was between one and two months.It'll be fun to see how big she is next month!
ReplyDeleteoh my! she's so cute! i'm so glad you are loving being a mom! i bet you are so good at it! aw i'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteAw she is growing so fast! I love the growth chart with seth that's really cute.
ReplyDeleteAw she is too cute! I can't wait until we can meet her. I love the comparison pictures with Seth. She looks so tiny!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are so brave to go on a trip so soon! I'm so glad it went well. She's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Seth. She'll be dunking in no time!
ReplyDeleteI love how you couldn't pick just one..get used to it, I still can't pick either!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the back to ankle shot. hehehehehahahahehehehehe, it made me smile. :o)
ReplyDelete