Monday, August 16, 2010

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED anna and daddy's new trick

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Why do boys do these things to their sweet little girls? Sean used to and still does that stuff with Killian. I swear I have had a million little heart attacks. (Plus one more watching that video.)
    I can't believe how big Anna has got. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhh... yikes!
    I agree with Paula, especially about how big and adorable Anna is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Rory was the only one to do that with our girls but I guess dumb minds think alike-ha ha. And Seth I still think Anna is too cute to be yours. I'm sorry I missed meeting her and seeing you and Katie in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good trick. You should go on the Oprah Show! We had some young people over Sat. night and we showed them your trick. One girl said," Dan, your son looks so much like you! If he had gray hair you'd be twins! ha ha She didn't mention the baldness....

    ReplyDelete