Monday, February 20, 2012

Anna's funnies

Anna has been SO funny lately. I have to document them, if I don't I will forget.

#1- We are teaching Anna about prayer. Seth and I take turns helping her say her prayers. It usually goes like this...
We have her address Heavenly Father and then I ask Anna who she is thankful for. she ALWAYS mentions Kai-Kai first. (Kainoa is her best friend. They spend a lot of time together and when they are apart they are asking for each other.) Then she goes thought the list of family members, places and things she loves. Then I ask her, "Anna is there anything you need or want?" One night she responded "YES!!!!!"
Me: What do you need sweetie?
Anna: hummm.... Toys!

It was so cute and I love that she is praying to her Heavenly Father. She has great faith and reminds me to be better.


#2- Anna just had her second birthday. On her actually birthday, I brought cupcakes to our playgroup and then we had a couple of her friends come over for pizza that night. The next day I was asking Anna about her birthday and recalling all the fun things that we did. This is how the conversation went:
Me: Anna, who came to your party last night.
Anna: Humm... (when you ask Anna a questions she will usually start her answer with Humm...) JESUS!!!!
Me: Jesus came to your party?
Anna: Yes!



#3- When Anna was younger she had a hard time saying apple sauce so it would come out as "Butt-sauce".

#4- Anna is a Ham.... At dinner time she loves to preform. She will sing songs and do little dances for us while we eat.


#5- One day I put Anna in time out and she started to call my name. I ignored her and went about my business. Her calling got progressively louder until she suddenly stopped, whipped her eyes and said, in a sweet voice, "Pretty mommy?" It put a smile on my face but she still sat there the remainder of her time out.

#6- Anna thinks it is funny to call me Daddy and to call Daddy Mommy.

#7- Anna might be a great Washington girl. At about 4:00pm everyday the sun pours into our living room. I think it is wonderful so I open the binds. Anna on the other hand FREAKS out and says "AHHHH, sun, sun, ouch eyes!! Silly girl you are supposed to be a Cali girl!


#8- Anna HATES Hair!! Whenever she gets hair on her hands she holds her hand out to me and says "uh-oh Hair, Mommy, Uh-oh hair!" Until I clean the strand of hair off of her hand.

#9- Anna loves to see the pictures we take of her right after we take them. However, she doesn't always wait until you take the picture so we have a lot of pictures of her like this:


#10- Anna was standing between the mirror in the bathroom and the mirrored medicine cabinet and the in an excited voice said "There is two ANNA'S!!!!!!!"

#11- Anna loves to sing. All day long she sings songs. Among her favorites are Paradise by Coldplay, Baby, baby, baby by Justin Bieber, and Trot Ol' Joe (this is a song we sing at music time and she runs around 'trotting' while it plays)

1 comment:

  1. These are my favorite kinds of posts and I PROMISE you... in just a couple years you will come across this post and cry and laugh and call your name blessed for taking the time to write these stories down.

    ReplyDelete